Upon initial purchase, Singapore Altai™ customers are given a 180-days warranty covering their footwear purchase. For Singapore customers looking to extend their warranty on the footwear to a full 1-year, they must register their footwear purchase through our online Altai™ Warranty form.
Registering Your Footwear
Singapore customers can register their footwear purchase here: Warranty Registration. Warranty registration must take place within 30 days of purchase from either Altai Gear Singapore website or official Altai™ Retailers in Singapore. All Altai™ purchases are eligible for the 1-year warranty program, excluding any discontinued models. Discontinued Altai™ models are subject to their own warranty policy.
Criteria for Warranty Exchange Requests
(For Singapore purchases only)
- Warranty claim must be made within designated warranty period for that specific purchase (either 180-days or limited 1-year)
- Footwear registered with our online Altai™ Warranty form within 30 days of purchase are granted a limited 1-year warranty
- Footwear not registered with our online Altai™ Warranty form within 30 days of purchase are granted a limited 180-day warranty
- Contact Altai Gear Singapore directly at email@example.com to initiate request. Subject line should read; WARRANTY CLAIM REQUEST
- Altai™ Customer Service Department will provide a return label to ship the footwear back to Altai Gear Singapore Distribution Centre for warranty inspection.
- Upon inspection of the boots, Altai Gear Singapore will provide either an exchange, refund (full or partial), or reject the request for exchange. Warranty exchanges are issued at the discretion of Altai Gear Singapore
- Limit one warranty exchange request per purchase
- Extended wear and tear damage, included but not limited to worn stitching and wear holes
- Damage resulting from general misuse, neglect, or other damage outside of normal use
- Modifications or alterations to the boot
- Damage resulting from contact with any foreign substance or chemicals
- Sizing issues
Size Exchange PolicySize Exchange Program
If you are a Singapore customer, and you happen to order the wrong size, we offer a simple process to receive the correct size. Free standard shipping is covered by us for one size exchange request. Subsequent size exchange requests may be subject to shipping charges and determined on a case-by-case basis.Criteria for Size Exchange Requests
- For Singapore purchases only
- Size exchange return request initiated within 7 days of receipt
- Contact Altai Gear Singapore directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate request
- New and unworn condition maintained (footwear should be tried on indoors on a clean surface)
- Hang tags must remain on the product
- Boots returned in original packaging
Upon inspection, if the boots do not meet the above criteria, the exchange will include a handling fee for the damaged inventory returned. Handling fees may vary depending on condition of returned boots.